1. With spring on the way your dogs will spend a lot more time outside. Be sure they have a safe place to get out of the rain and that they always have water. We may live in Wyoming but it can still get hot. Mans best friend is loyal to you so give him that same loyalty in return.
2. Richard Sherman is now a 49er, yes I do not care either but the thought came to my brain.
3. I am a Virginia fan for college basketball have been for well over 30 years and I am happy to say they are ACC Champions.
4. It seems like new pet waste removal companies are popping up every day. Many think this is a get rich quick business, let me be honest it is not. I have been in it fir over 8 years and I am still not rich so be sure to research the pet waste removal company you are using before you give them any money. I will list some questions below that you should ask anyone who wants to clean up after your best friend.
A. How long have you been in business? Make sure they have a good history and do not be afraid to ask for referral, if they say no show them the door.
B. Do you sanitize your tools between jobs? If the answer is NO then do not let them clean up after your dog. Disease is easily spread and even if tools do not look clean, if they have been sanitized (with a bleach water solution) you are good to go. Some companies will say we use a clean bag after every job. This is not good enough because the tools are still touching another dogs poop and you as a dog owner does not know what disease some other dog has.
C. Are you fully insured? This is a BIG one. If they are not insured what happens when they let your dog out of the yard or they spread a disease that hurts or even worse kills your dog? You must insist that any company you use is fully insured. You do not want anything to happen to your pet but if an accident does happen you want to make sure the company you use can cover the problem they caused. If they do not have insurance then again show them the door. Insurance is not to protect a business it is there to protect YOU, the consumer.
5. I am sitting here watching the Big West Basketball Tournament at about 11:40 p.m. Yes I am a huge sports fan and watch sports often, even if it is game that means nothing to me with teams I could care less about.
If you have something to say post it in the comments and let us know. We love to hear from you all we ask is you keep it clean. Did I tell you I cannot dance, sorry pink bunny moment. Have a great evening, I think it is time for me to try to sleep. Yeah that does not work I have insomnia, sorry another pink bunny moment. Until next time enjoy.